Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweet Little Alex


Sweet little Alex continues to grow and develop each day. She's six, almost seven, weeks old and has finally passed through the awful baby acne stage. She's a beautiful child (no - I'm not biased...) and, actually, a very good child. Her pet peeves include being overly tired and not being fed immediately with onset of hunger. Her favorite position is the tummy-to-tummy cradle hold and her favorite activity is bath time (we may have another water baby on our hands... you should see her little face as she floats weightlessly in the water... calm and content, yet full of wonder).



In the past couple of weeks, Alex has learned to smile, to cry (with actual tears, I mean) and to "speak" (she coo's from time to time when she's playing). I love her smile. A baby's smile is one of the top ten most wonderful things in the world and it brightens my day every time. She's been in our lives only a short amount of time, and yet, I can't seem to remember life without her.





2 comments:

Jen said...

awwwww!

The Armstrong's said...

I love all the pictures, she is a doll. I am really excited to meet her and see you all. Make sure you let us know the next time you are i town.