It's been over six weeks since I've had a full nights sleep... and it's really beginning to show. Not just on my face, but in my emotional state. You see, I had a bad day yesterday. Let's just say that I spent half the day crying... over what, I'm not really sure. Call it hormonal imbalance. Call it sleep deprivation, cabin fever, whatever. It was probably all of the above. Add in the fact that I had spent almost the entire weekend trying to keep a toddler and an infant entertained, both of whom spent most of the time yelling at me or demanding my attention (heaven forbid that a child should need my attention... how silly of me.)
So why blog about this? I don't know. It's my blog, my place to rant and post random thoughts as I see fit... even if doing so shows how pathetically weak I can be.
I guess the other reason I'm blogging about this is to remind myself that I'm only human and I can only do so much. My concern right now, and my only concern, should be the well being of my child. Not the laundry. Not the dishes. Just that I should take care of Alex, myself and not worry about anything else. That's hard for me to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment