We took the girls to the Travis County Safety Extravaganza last weekend. We don't normally go to these things, but it was free, it got me out of the house and the radio had advertised a lot of kids activities. I'm glad we went - Addie had a blast! She rode a pony for the first time, sat on a policemen's motorcycle and SWAT vehicle, pet a police dog and watched a helicopter take flight (to which she let out a big "WOW!"). She also had fun battling her way through two very large inflatable mazes with slides at the end. I thought for sure she would be trampled by the larger kids charging through the maze, but she held her own, even though she was the smallest kid daring to go through. My girl is fearless.
When asked what she liked best, she replied "the pony" and requested that we get one right away. Uh, sure. I'll get right on that...
1 comment:
Oh Jen. If only you knew what I was hoping you were blogging about instead ;) heehee.
But I'm glad y'all had fun anyway! I love these things. They're almost always free, they get us outside, and they wear Tristan out. What could be better???
Post a Comment