Ok, this will conclude the one million-picture upload marathon. Wow - photobucket takes forever to upload large image files. Does anyone have suggestions for uploading large files quicker?
I wanted to post some random pictures, which were taken around the house over the past month. March weather has been great (well, with the exception of the freak hail storm we had last week, which littered our yard with GOLF BALL sized hail!). We've spent a lot of time in the backyard, especially since the time change. There's not much to do back there, but the kids are so easily entertained at this age (oh, how I wish that could always be the case). Alex sits on her blanket and plays with her toys, while Addison enjoys running around, petting the cat, fishing in the grass, digging in the dirt and flying high with Daddy.
Oh, and there is also fun to be had inside the house. Alex has been playing with an inflatable ducky bath... she's not too sure what to make of it. Addie is into coloring and playing with playdoh (what kid isn't). I took her shirt off the other day after realizing that she had gotten out the regular markers, instead of the washable markers. I took her shirt to the laundry room to spray it with stain lifter. When I returned less than one minute later, I found that she had colored her entire torso with purple (thankfully, washable) marker and was moving on to embellishing her panties! Man, the girl is fast! She even colored in her nipples and her belly button! As punishment, I made her stand at the kitchen counter until Dad got home (which really wasn't all that long... I just wanted him to see her artwork before I scrubbed her down). She was rather pleased with herself, as you can plainly see.
3 comments:
Aww great pics. The girls are getting so big. As far as uploading pics, the best you can do is find a program like photoshop and resize your photo, just be sure to keep the original size.
I CS2 I save my pictures (as a duplicate) under "save for web" and then on the right side, go to image size, and change it to 720x480. It makes a 2mb picture down to 150k and looks the same on the blog.
OK you girls are officially some of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! And I LOVE the marker pictures and the goggle pictures. Priceless. Future wedding video pics. :) :) :)
Post a Comment