
311. The number of pictures we took during Easter this year.
3. The number of Easter pictures I'm going to post (well, at least for now).
We got so many great shots, but I think these three sum it up. We had a fun time hanging out with family, munching on Easter goodies, and of course, hunting TONS of Easter eggs. You see, the Easter bunny went a little overboard this year. I think just about everyone brought eggs, thinking no one else would remember. I don't know how many eggs we ended up with, but it was a lot.
The kids ran around the yard, filling basket after basket, until they simply could fill no more. Oh, don't get me wrong, there were still plenty of eggs to be found, they just couldn't take it anymore (see, Addie). Little wussies. I think we should start training for next year.
1 comment:
Miss you guys, it was good to catch up. Man when u decide to post you really POST POST POST POST... lmao
Post a Comment