Well, I've done it. I've joined the blogging community. At least, I've started a blog. I can't promise that I will post updates on a daily basis, not even a regular basis, but I will do my best.
I meant to post this yesterday. I turned 32 yesterday... not a significant milestone, but it was a pretty important day.
You see, yesterday marked the end of the first trimester of my second (um, third) pregnancy. I had been looking forward to this day, as I had scheduled the ultrasound that would confirm that we were, indeed, going to have another child. This is not the first ultrasound that I've had. In fact, its the third one in twelve weeks. I guess you can say that I've been a little neurotic.

I shouldn't have been so concerned. As you can see, the baby is doing great. It has a head, two arms and two legs - the makings of a fine human being. It also jumped around quite a lot during the scan, which in turn, made me jump with joy. It feels real now, and permanent - I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. I won't get the test results back for the genetic screening until next week, but the ultrasound technician said that everything looks good.
I now have two things to look forward to: 1) an end to the nausea, and once that occurs, 2) enjoying the rest of this pregnancy.
I meant to post this yesterday. I turned 32 yesterday... not a significant milestone, but it was a pretty important day.
You see, yesterday marked the end of the first trimester of my second (um, third) pregnancy. I had been looking forward to this day, as I had scheduled the ultrasound that would confirm that we were, indeed, going to have another child. This is not the first ultrasound that I've had. In fact, its the third one in twelve weeks. I guess you can say that I've been a little neurotic.

I shouldn't have been so concerned. As you can see, the baby is doing great. It has a head, two arms and two legs - the makings of a fine human being. It also jumped around quite a lot during the scan, which in turn, made me jump with joy. It feels real now, and permanent - I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. I won't get the test results back for the genetic screening until next week, but the ultrasound technician said that everything looks good.
I now have two things to look forward to: 1) an end to the nausea, and once that occurs, 2) enjoying the rest of this pregnancy.
2 comments:
Congratulations on the baby! I am so glad you have a blog now. I think of you guys often and it is nice to know I can see how you are. This is an incredible way to keep in touch with those we don't see/talk to often. Also an easy way to keep a journal to look back on years from now. I look forward to seeing updates of your growing baby! YAY
That actually looks more like a cashew. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment