Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Test results negative!

Good news - the test results for Downs syndrome and Trisomy 18 were negative!

My next appointment is March 5, I believe, but that one is pretty uneventful (pee in a cup, stand on a scale, listen to the baby's heartbeat and you're out of there). I haven't scheduled the following appointment, but we should be able to find out the baby's sex in about 7 weeks... Let it be a surprise, you say? Absolutely not! I have no patience for something like that!

2 comments:

The Armstrong's said...

That is great news. By the way it's a boy!...we have had the cluster of girls now it's the boys turn to catch up. Though it never really matters (the sex) does it, as long as they are healthy.

Jennifer McHam said...

YAY!!!! I can hardly wait!! Part of me hopes it's another girl - After all, Tristan already has a cutie patootie in Addie - I'd hate for Pierce to be left out !! :)
xoxo
Jen