Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog? What Blog?

To blog, or not to blog...

I started this blog, not because I thought anyone would read it, but because I wanted to be able to share some photos with my family and I wanted a place to document -- if not our days -- at least our family's major milestones. But I haven't been able to do even that lately. So much has happened the past couple of years, this year being no exception. I just haven't found the time, or the desire, to sit down and work on this blog.

Will I keep it?

I hope so. I want to be able to scroll through the years and watch my children grow. I want to remember what they said and what they did. Sadly, my memory is just not good enough to keep all that I want to remember in my head.

So, I'm going to try to bring this thing up to speed. It will probably take me awhile. With the exception of Brady's birth, I pretty much stopped blogging in April '10. Wow - that's a lot to cover. Maybe I'll just hit our finer (and not so fine) points...

You'll have to scroll through the blog archive on the right. IF I actually update this thing, it will be in chronological order.

*** Update: February 6th, 2010 ***

I spent most of my weekend (my birthday weekend, no less) updating this blog. Well, that and taking down our Christmas tree.

P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-E. See? I can spell it, as well as do it.

I've now posted Addison's birthday party, Alex's birthday party, Kris' bike accident and the girl's new bunkbed playhouse (updated pictures to come once its finished). I've also added a picture of Alex's first black eye. I say 'first' because I'm sure more will eventually follow. The girl is so accident prone... kind of like her father.

I still have a lot of 2010 left to update. There's the usual holidays, like Halloween (both girls decided to be Supergirl), Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. But I also have to tell you about the trip we took to Costa Rica for our 10 year Wedding Anniversary. So. Much. Fun.

But all that will have to wait. I'm tired, and I think my family misses me...

1 comment:

Jennifer McHam said...

yippeeeeeee!!!!! I'm so excited!!! (and happy early birthday by the way...!!!!!) Jen