
Here's one of all three stooges:

All three kids had fun hunting easter eggs this year. Last year, Alex just sat around like a bump on a log... or, like an Easter egg in the grass. See.

Man, she's really changed.
The Easter bunny was way too good to us this year. He brought tons of eggs, toys and baskets full of goodies. Like last year, the kids tired out before they could find all the eggs.
The confetti eggs are always a big hit with everyone. Well, everyone except for Alex. She didn't really enjoy Addie repeatedly smashing an egg on her head. I guess we should have warned Addison that you have to crumple the egg a bit before smashing it on someone's head.

After recovering from head trauma, we collected the rest of the eggs and the kids had fun exploring all their new loot. Wow, thanks again Easter bunny. I think I'll post a few more shots in a slide show so this post doesn't get too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment