Monday, March 14, 2011

School Photos

I'm not even going to address the fact that I haven't blogged in awhile.  That would be repetitive.  Well, I guess there has been a little more going on than pure laziness, but that's another blog post.

Don't know if I'll get very far on posting today.  We're forecasted to have another 105 degree day here in the dehydrated hell-hole once called Texas, so we're going to the pool later to cool off.  On the one hand, I feel bad that we've kept our kids in doors practically all summer, but on the other, I don't want them to get skin cancer at the age of 6...

So the first pictures I'll be posting are from a school photo shoot.  I never buy school photos because they're always so generic and I take thousands of shots myself.  But I had to buy these.  The same photographer came to their school 3 years ago and took pictures of Addie, almost at the same age Alex is now, and with the exact same props.  I needed these for comparisons sake.  Besides, they do make a rather cute pair.





No comments: