Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alex's 2nd Birthday

Instead of a party, we celebrated Alex's 2nd Birthday at The Circus! We went with two other families, adding four more kids to the mix.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I can't remember the last time I went to the circus. Let's just say that it's been awhile.

I remembered the lights, the sounds and the incredible acts. But I didn't quite remember how expensive the circus is. Maybe I'm cheap, but $20 for a wand that lights up and twirls?

Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, but the girls LOVED the circus. Addison's favorite were the little dogs dressed up in tutus and doing tricks. Alex went nuts for the elephants! She kept asking for them long after they left the ring.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the circus, we all went out to Waterloo for lunch. They've got an outside eating area and an enclosed playground for the kids... so, perfect for our crazy little group.

However, my little Alex doesn't swing like the other kids. She prefers playing in the dirt.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh, Alex. I love you, my sweet, dirty little 2-year old.

No comments: