I added statcounter to my blog a couple of months ago because I was starting to worry who might be viewing my blog. I don't often post explicit material (or write anything too personal, for that matter), but I do post lots of pictures of my kids (some in a slightly undressed state of being), and lets face it, there are sick people out there.
So I added statcounter to track the visitors to my blog. I needn't have bothered. It took over a month, maybe two, before I reached even a hundred hits. And half of those were mine, since my provider uses a roaming IP address and I couldn't prevent statcounter from counting my page hits.
What's the point of this post, you say?
No, I'm not complaining. I don't care if you read this silly little blog of mine. The point is simply that I posted today. Three posts to be exact, covering Easter, Addison's 3rd birthday and Mother's Day. The highlights of the last couple of months. Read on if you like.
Oh, and since I don't like posting without a picture (or two). Here's a few that Kris took of Addison today while at the park. The tears were a result of a bumped nose.

2 comments:
She's so stinkin' cute! I know what you mean about the blog and people...unknown people checkin it out. Oh well what can you do!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Thanks for all the updates - I thoroughly enjoyed every single post! My favorite picture is still the markers on the nipples. It just doesn't get better. But your girls are BEAUTIFUL and it sounds like life is just awesome. We are in TW for the next 2 weeks & in CS this weekend for a wedding. So close... you should take off work and come down to play!!!! :)
Post a Comment