Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Its a...

I had my 20 week ultrasound on April 2nd. Everything looks great. The baby weighs about 12 oz and I've gained about 10 lbs... something tells me that's not all baby weight. ;)





The baby was VERY ACTIVE during the ultrasound and a bit uncooperative at times, which made the scan a little difficult for the technician. It kept both arms in front of its face almost the entire time, and managed to get the umbilical cord right between the legs. The technician had to hunt around for the money shot for quite awhile, and we were beginning to think that we wouldn't be able to find out the sex of the baby.





Well, the technician FINALLY found what we were looking for, and its... A SURPRISE! Well, for most of you anyway. There are certain members of my family that just don't want to know, so I can't post that information here. I've also decided to refrain from spilling the beans on a mass level. If you just can't stand the suspense and HAVE TO KNOW (that's you, Mom), then I guess you can email or call me and I'll let you in on the secret. But for the most part, its hushidy-hush.





Here's a few pictures of the little nugget:



Here's a 3D shot of the baby's face. The baby's mouth is open and it has both arms directly in front of its face.


1 comment:

Jennifer McHam said...

Yaaay! Beautiful baby!!! :) :) :)