I love taking pictures. I even love editing pictures. But its impossible to find a block of time where I can sit down, open my beloved Lightroom program (my editing software of choice), and blog without disruption. I usually get only a few minutes before someone starts screaming, someone needs my help, or someone just won't leave me alone.
But I'm not complaining.
I love these guys.
And I wouldn't have anything to take pictures of, if it weren't for them.
As usual, we had a great time over the Thanksgiving holiday. The weather in Texas is almost always perfect this time of year. We spent the first half of the day with my Dad's side of the family, playing outside and running around.
![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
... and it was nice to spend some time with family.
I guess we were too busy socializing, because I really don't have many pictures from that night. We did have fun playing on the golf course behind my aunt's house. A cold front came in around dusk, and wow, it got windy!
We spent the next day with Pop and Nene, doing Pop-and-Nene things like going to the park, running around the back deck and swinging in the huge wicker swing that Cory once put up high in a tree. The girls played in their pjs and coats, as I didn't expect it to get so cold and it was the warmest thing they had.
Ahh, did I mention I love these guys?





















No comments:
Post a Comment