Saturday, May 1, 2010

Addison's 4th Birthday Party

Alternate Title: Petting Zoo, Part II


Photobucket

So, once again, Addie decided to have a petting zoo birthday party. And, once again, I procrastinated in scheduling said party until it was too late. Every weekend in April was booked two months in advance. Who knew a petting zoo could be so popular (well, I guess I did, since I did the same thing last year). Oh well, who says you can't celebrate your birthday a whole month late?!

The kids had fun. We had ponies, bunnies, chickens and goats. Alex loved feeding the chickens, not so much riding the ponies.

As I am posting this almost a full year later (see, I told you I'm a procrastinator), I just asked Addison what she loved most about her last birthday party. She said that she loved feeding the goats. Then she said, "Mom, did you know I love horses?"

No, Addison. I would have never guessed that.

Happy Birthday, my love.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: